Selling at auction
Smiths Auctions is the fast, fair, no fuss way to get cash for unwanted goods.
At Smiths Auctions you deal direct with the auctioneer, Robert Hunter. Years of experience and reputation for service have made us the trusted NZ auction company.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 3651357 today if you want us to auction your surplus stock, unwanted household goods, estate effects … in fact just about anything you can name.
We also do on-site auctions.
- Because we have two regular auctions each week, you get faster turnaround.
- Our clients are often surprised at how quickly Smiths Auctions turn goods into cash. You’ll receive your cheque within 7 days of the goods being sold.
- We have a large 1200 square metre purpose-built auction room complex and yard for easy access. Our forklift speeds up loading and unloading.
- Because of our central location and ample parking we get more buyers and therefore more sales.
- At auction you get a fair NZ market price, with no hassle and no haggling.
- Following an auction all payments go into a separate Clients’ Funds Trust Account and you will receive a detailed account sales statement with your cheque.
- We can help you work out reserve prices if necessary. If it doesn’t sell you don’t pay a cent.
- One call will do it all. Contact us and we will call today to discuss your auction needs.
- Selling surplus, damaged or out of date goods that clutter up your premises, detract from your presentation and take up time that could be better spent selling higher margin goods. Smiths Auctions get you the cash without the hassle.
- You know your goods are safe with us. Our building is monitored by Signature Security and we have a secure, fenced yard. All your goods are insured while on our premises.
- In realising a deceased estate we look after the whole process, as well as looking after your interests.
- We can arrange for a carrier to collect your goods.
Monday to Friday 8:30am–5:00pm
“May we take this opportunity to thank you and commend you for the service you have provided. This includes the polite and helpful telephonist, the carrier and the unexpected promptness in settlement. In our move your organisation must stand out as being one of the most helpful.”
[ C. Staniforth ]